Early LCOC Bulletin #4 - June, 1953

As most of you know, I have recently acquired a large collection of early LCOC bulletins written by Dr. Elliston Bell, founder of LCOC.

I have scanned the first 20 bulletins, enhanced them using Adobe Photoshop, and produced Microsoft Publisher documents and Adobe PDFs of them, including the special issue for the first LCOC meet in Dearborn in 1954.

If anyone is interested in these fascinating historical documents, I will copy them to a CD and mail them to you. There is space enough on a CD to include ALL of the Microsoft Publisher files and Adobe PDFs. If you have a problem with the Adobe PDF or Microsoft Publisher formats, the CD also has all 71 .jpg images on it. JPG files are a bit harder to view, you can view only one page at a time and they’re a little tricky to print.

Thanks to the several folks signed up for the set after seeing bulletins 1, 2, and 3 on this forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Harry Connors</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those of you who have not received or did not order these early newsletters let me tell you that they are worth it. I received my CD from Phil earlier this week and I have read all of the newsletters several times. There are lots of good tips and it is interesting to see that many of the problems they had back then we still have today. Harry </div></div>