Fog Lights are on, but nobody's home

Guest wmptom

I think this has been addressed before but I can't find it.

My fog lights just seem to stay on all the time now. I have an 89. If I push the fog light button, the LED goes off and on, but it seems like the fog lights don't even flicker, they just stay on.

Even my Triumph had bright dim and flicker.

Guest Drake

There is a second fuse/relay panel just below the main fuse panel on the passenger side of console. You have to remove the passenger side of the console to access it. Seven torx head screws hold it in place. Once you have it off, you will find the panel(seven relays & seven fuses). On the back side of the removed panel you will find the fuse/relay chart. One of the relays is marked Fog Lights. It sounds like it's stuck in the on position. Try swapping it out with the Headlight or Park Light relay. Hope this helps.

Guest Greg Ross

Do the Driving Lamps go off with the ignition, in other words do they come on when you start the car and go off when you shut it off?

For years I just left the driving lamp switch in the on position and these became my daytime running lights. In Canada I think it was around '89 where daytime running lights became law/ mandatory standard equipment on all cars/ light trucks.

Guest tomt

Yes, they come on and go off with the ignition. I'm just kind of thiniking that as old as they are they will burn out if left alone.

It does look kind of cool, and so normal that nobody mentions it.