1950 Olds 98 2d Sedanette WANTED

59 98

OK, now that you have stopped laughing, yes, I am really looking for a restorable complete original 1950 Olds 98 2 door Sedanette. I don't want a restored or customized car, and I am really not interested in an 88. A barn-fresh complete car with patina would be perfect. If anyone has one or knows of one, PLEASE let me know, that car has been on the wanted list for a long time.

Thank you,

Matt

Wichita, Kansas

Guest imported_Julian

How bout a 1942 76 Dynamic Sedanette ?? running driving car.. COMPLETE PARTS nothing to look for..just restore...?? $7500 for everything you need...

Man, talk about rare! I still really want a 50 98, but do you have any photos you could email me? I'd be interested in taking a look, as I do like the 42s. If so, I will pm you my email address.

Thank you,

Matt

Guest imported_Julian

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4-Speed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, talk about rare! I still really want a 50 98, but do you have any photos you could email me? I'd be interested in taking a look, as I do like the 42s. If so, I will pm you my email address.

Thank you,

Matt

</div></div>

YES I have many pics. send me your email addy and I will get them to you. I have EVERYTHING to do this 42.. MANY MANY NOS parts and A BUNCH of GOOD used parts..

Guest imported_Julian

Did you have an opportunity to review the pics I sent you of the 42?? thanks..Julian