PreWar Division Newsletter Update

Mark Shaw

Hang in there guys & gals, Dave Ebert's computer with all our member's email addresses is still at the computer doctor. The good news is that most, if not all, of the members digital car photos Dave has collected have been recovered. This means that Derek will eventually be able to post them on the PWD website.

Dave is still waiting to get his computer back to see if all the email addresses can be recovered. Meanwhile, stay tuned for more updates...or just wait awhile longer to get the next newsletter.

Thanks,

Guest imported_Thriller

Except perhaps for the Derek working part, depending on which side of the fence you are on... crazy.gifwhistle.gif

I actually have a lot of photos that haven't been set up yet...it's harder for me to make the time than it was several years ago...not making excuses, just that I've always been pretty good at procrastinating. Apologies to all...hopefully (like he said last year), I'll be able to get my act together before the National.

The other thing is that once I get more active on things again, we'll be able to set up the newsletter on the web site...easy enough to do, I just have to be a bit more off my rather large posterior about it.