Red Reatta on Hilton Head

DAVES89

We are staying at the Shipyard. Very nice vacation. Weather is nice but we wish it was warmer. We leave Fri. early as we want to do the Blue Ridge Parkway. [At least a part of it]. We are vacationing with another couple which is why we didn't take the Reatta.

Guest reattasteve

I know it's a nice area, however do you think 200 per night and a 2 night stay in April would be 450 with taxes is too much? Maybe I've just worked to hard for my money to let it go so easily. Am I alone?

Guest MauiWowee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reattasteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know it's a nice area, however do you think 200 per night and a 2 night stay in April would be 450 with taxes is too much? Maybe I've just worked to hard for my money to let it go so easily. Am I alone? </div></div>

I think that is a personal decision, and is best left out of conversation on a forum for Reattas.

Guest EDBS0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DAVES89</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We leave Fri. early as we want to do the Blue Ridge Parkway. </div></div>

BRP is heavily patrolled and the speed limit is 45mph.

Have a safe drive.

Gorgeous scenery though.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> <span style="font-size: 14pt">reattasteve</span>, which 2 nights? I may have a deal for you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reattasteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know it's a nice area, however do you think 200 per night and a 2 night stay in April would be 450 with taxes is too much? Maybe I've just worked to hard for my money to let it go so easily. Am I alone? </div></div>

You can get a lot better deal if you shop around for prices on a condo and rent it by the week . Less than a week stay is always more expensive. October through April is also cheaper.

We swapped our timeshare from Southern Cal.for Hilton Head. Ithink the cost of the swap was less then $200.00 then of course the annual maintenance fees brings the bill up to aprox. $700.00. If anyone is interested we are interested inselling our timeshare.

Guest ajkress

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DAVES89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife and I are vacationing on Hilton Head this week. Today I spotted a red Reatta. Anybody from the forum? We did not bring ours down due to a change in plans. </div></div>

I have a '90 red convertible and live off island. I am on the island serveral days a week but it wasn't me. Mine is under "winter wraps" up in Charleston.

AJ