wiper nozzles

Guest steelfoot427

Randy,

Hey, I'm going to the dealer Fri PM to pick up some parts I ordered (I hope - if there's 8" of snow, I'm staying home!). While I am there I will check on the price/availability and part #'s for these nozzles and post back. Will also check my 95 Deville to see if the arm mounted nozzles are interchangeable in case the Reatta parts are NLA.

KDirk

Randy,

Checked with the dealer today. The nozzles are sold as a kit (1 kit per side) part #22101614. This shows as a good part # (still available) but is supplied through VPI (Vintage Parts Inc) not by GM SPO directly. Thus, I did not get the current price, as they would need to call VPI to find out.

Anyway, if you need these any Buick (or GM) dealer should be able to order for you through VPI.

Hope this helps.

KDirk

Guest steelfoot427

ok thanks kev don brown doesn't want to even try so don't go there for anything there thing is "we don't sell buicks"lol see ya

Was unaware that VPI sold retail. I have always had my dealer parts guy handle this for me. Randy, I order all my parts through Lindburg Cadillac, have a good working relationship with both guys at the parts counter there. Of course, I should for all the time and money I drop over there (chuckle). FWIW, he didn't squawk about me ordering Buick parts there, the computer shows all GM car lines and he can order parts for any of them.

I don't imagine most dealers are so cooperative unless they have dealt with you on a routine basis. This is unfortunate, as they should not be turning away business.

I don't have their number, maybe CHAS1 does and will put it up here.

KDirk

I bought one several years ago through my local Buick dealer. I don't remember the cost but I do remember it was heart stopping when he told me how much it was. I could not believe it cost that much for a bit of plastic with a piece of hose attached to it.

Vintage auto parts is great to do business with.

1-877-846-8243.

Try this www.vintageparts.org If you have part number you can check and buy on line. Credit card only. My most recent purchase was trunk gasket for my 1989 Riviera and Outside Mirrors Left and Right. I thought Reasonable priced and Fast service. Just make sure you have correct part numbers handy when you call as they have no way of looking them up.

Charlie

Guest steelfoot427

vintage only sells though dealers and they dn't have any anyway got them from dealers around the us last ones 44.00 a set and we take 2 sets thanks guys

Guest steelfoot427

well the way i see i if i got ones that are stopped up what is the chance that used ones will be better....50..50 and this way i got new that are working...