65 repair manuals

Steve Boivin

Hello everyone, I am in need of a source for chassis and body service manuals. the ones that I have now are in pretty poor shape and on top of that they were poor reproductions to begin with. However they have served me well over the years, but now it's time to replace them.

So if anyone out there has a source for service manuals, I would appreciate the info.

Thanks,....... steve

Watch for originals on eBay. Get a feel for the going price by following a few auctions and then jump in when you find one that the bidding is lagging on.

One tip I learned from one of my buddies in the ROA: watch for '63 Buick full size shop manuals, not '63 Riviera shop manuals. For some reason, the manuals that are listed as Riviera manuals get bid up higher than if they are just called Buick manuals. But they are the same book.

Guest Jimmyriv

I've seen shop manuals on CD on e-bay,but don't know if they are totally complete? If they are, they wouldn't tear or wear......

I bought both.The shop,chassie manuels in paper form and CD form...They are both the same.The CD's I have are in PDF format.It containes all the pages that the paper mauels have.

The manuels are handier when your working on something as you can set the book right where you are working for reference..

Guest musclecarfan65

i agree with the above comment of DaveB.

@ Steve B: you can order new books and CD's also at "oldbuickparts.com" and "classicbuicks.com" in cases ebay may be not such a good choice for you.

Hey Nimrod,

Not to get off topic and hijack a thread,but I spent 5 years in Germany(Part that was know as the FDR)in Bavaria.The town was Wildlfecken Ge..Also spent time in the state of Hessen at a town called Zweibrucken..Are you anywere close to those 2 towns??