Merry Christmas and the best in the New Year

serb

We would like to take this oportunity before the forums go down until tomorrow night to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas. May you all enjoy your time with your families and take the time to reflect on what it is all about. It would be great if the feeling of Christmas was felt all year long.

In addition, may the new year bring everyone health and prosperity. Be safe and enjoy yourselves so that we may all continue this great association that we have with these forums.

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All !!!</span></span></span>

Lana and Stevo

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #006600">A</span> <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Very Merry Christmas</span></span> <span style="color: #006600">to <span style="text-decoration: underline">You and Yours</span> also</span> <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Stevo.</span></span></span>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">And a</span> <span style="color: #993399">Happy New Year.</span> <span style="color: #3333FF">Dave!</span></span>

Guest Dan Cook

Stevo; I know I'm a day late but didn't get to the forum yesterday. I hope you and your family had the best Christmas ever and as Dave says, a Buickful New Year.

Dan