MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL

Mr Riviera

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL ! I want to thank you all for supporting our Great Club this past year and look forward to a New Year of Buick Events . I remember an accident I was in back in 1965 coming home from a Christmas Party ! I was in my New 1965 Buick Riviera ! Someone ran a red light and took out my R/F fender ! I was drinking but the other driver was drunk , besides I had a Badge and he didn't ! He went to jail , my Riv. was towed home . The good news was , no one was hurt ! I bring up this story because I want you to be extra carfull this Holiday Season ! There are a lot of party goers out there, be SAFE - have a designated driver if needed and watch the other guy ! Want you all to be here next year ! Below is my NEW RIV ! Check out the COOL COLOR of my house ! 60s PINK !

post-30636-143137960561_thumb.gif

post-30636-143137960563_thumb.jpg

Guest Dan Cook

I married my first wife in Alpine but I still think of the town with fond memories.

Merry Christmas to you too. I don't travel during the holidays.

Dan

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you too ! I almost got mine yesterday. My son and I were returning from the local hobby shop slotcar track in my pickup truck. Guy was just about to pull out from a stop sign , I didnt have time to react , swerve , blow the horn , spike the brakes or even make a very unseasonal hand gesture. Somebody with him must have said something, he stopped just short of my front bumper. I thought fro sure he was going to collect my truck and ruin BOTH our holidays.

Dan