1925 Henderson 4 powered midget

Ok, The Stutz Special has the record for longest wheelbase, my 1925 Henderson 4 powered midget may have the shortest. It's put my '37 Harley restoration on the back burner. The wheels are all rebuilt and have new tires, body fab work should start this winter. Does anyone know what Hunters Lodge on 167 Causeway St, in Boston was in the 1925 - 1930 era? They sponsored the car, and I need photos of the car in that time.

post-31159-143137959183_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1937hd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, The Stutz Special has the record for longest wheelbase, my 1925 Henderson 4 powered midget may have the shortest. It's put my '37 Harley restoration on the back burner. The wheels are all rebuilt and have new tires, body fab work should start this winter. Does anyone know what Hunters Lodge on 167 Causeway St, in Boston was in the 1925 - 1930 era? They sponsored the car, and I need photos of the car in that time. </div></div>

Bob, did you ever get any info on the Waltham fire? If they ever get the boston globe optically scanned like the NY times, you would be able to get info on the Hunters Lodge in about 3 seconds. Right now they have scanned only up to 1924, and start again in 1979. I searched for "Hunters Lodge" and got 4 hits but they were early (and you have to pay to see the details!). I got nothing on "167 Causeway".

A.J.

ps, the link is http://search.boston.com/local/Historic.do?s.tab=historic