?1929 DB Fuel Truck

wenthur

For lack of a better term INSANITY possed me to by this 1 ton Mobel Oil fuel truck, it was in Calif. So I didn,t have to ship it. But the employee that went yesterday to pick it up took a single axle trailer. So he could only do 35mph on return trip and I had to get him a motel room for the night. Now that I have this beast any suggestions what do with it? Take fuel to car shows? So no one runs out of gas? Join a tour group of DB's for next years Hershey show, Just in case we don't find a gas station? My wife thinks I should make a water truck out of it, to keep down dust here in the Central Valley and stop the Valley fever epidemic. Take off tanks and make a Hearst, for old,old old car guys. OPEN TO ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS. Dodge Brother fever prevailed, and now I need to justify my insanity.

I will have my daughter post pics next week, wish we had a way to post without putting pics on an offsite server, then pull up pictures. Mercedes site lets you browse pics on your computer,or right off camera. open them an instant attachments.Must be total different set-up