For Sale 1940 Buick engine parts, 320 cu. in.

michel88

I decided to rebuild my 1940 Roadmaster engine and after dissassembly I found it had a cracked block. I found a 1947 Roadmaster engine with a good block and rebuilt it and put it in the car. The original engine ran pretty good but I wanted to have it run excellent. Now I have a lot of good parts from the 1940 engine to sell: head w/rocker arm, crankshaft, 8 pistons with rods, 2 clutch pressure plates, 1 clutch disk, bellhousing, flywheel cover, oil pump, water pump, harmonic balancer, timing case cover and other miscellaneous parts. Will sell reasonably. The block could possibly be repaired, it has a crack on the side where the manifold are near the top. It leaked coolant when it cooled down after driving. (I thought the water pump had a slight leak) Block is free. The head and crankshaft are too heavy to ship and must be picked up. I can ship the other parts.

Thanks Steve, I have the spark plug cover on the engine that is in my car. I was replying to 25Buick47 that I don't have an extra on to sell. I am not sure if the '49 is the exactly the same but I think it would work. 25Buick47 contact Steve and you could buy his.