Thanks to PJHeizmann

vrod

Just wanted to say a big thanks to PJHeizmann for looking at the 74 Buick LeSabre convertible for me. I don't think I will buy it, unless I can get the gentleman down on price ( we will see). I am thinking maybe he was wrong about the year???

PJH - When I went to leave he said he was going back in to try the keys again and all the other keys he had in his pocket - I will give him a lot of credit - he does not give up!

Thanks again,

Doug

<span style="color: #FF0000">4 </span>(Buick) <span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> <span style="color: #FF0000">N </span>(LeSabre) <span style="color: #009900">OR</span> <span style="color: #FF0000"> P </span> (LeSabre Luxus) <span style="color: #FF0000"> 64</span> (convertible) <span style="color: #FF0000">Letter</span> (engine) <span style="color: #FF0000">4 </span> (1974) <span style="color: #FF0000">Letter</span> (assmebly plant) <span style="color: #FF0000">last 6 didgits </span>(production #)

It was my pleasure, Doug. Nice meeting you.

Cannot put a price on seeing Bud trying to insert what appeared to be a household key into the trunk lock. Determined gent if I ever saw one. smile.gif

It looked to be a very nice car at one time. Too bad it was stored in such a damp building. Nice parts car if Bud cuts the price in half.

Regards,

PJH