72 Estate Wagon in eBay

Guest imported_MrEarl

Yep very nice -- wow the exterior and interior is just stunning -- Don't know about the engine room -- looks dirty its sure original with ink marks and all but do you think the 2xx miles is the real?

Cheers Dyna

PS: Would love that wagon but to pricy so I guess my 95 will do for now smile.gif

Guest my3buicks

This car has acutally been on ebay well over a dozen times over the last couple years - it bid up to just a little over $30K one of the first few times it was on and has only been landing in the upper 20's since.

The tires are not original to the car as you can tell by the to wide whitewalls.

This is one that I have always thought deserved a spot in the Sloan or GM Heritage museum.

Wow, what a car.

Ok, can anyone tell me if the black cylinder, up and outboard from the A/C, is part of a factory auto-level system? Don't see it listed on the sticker options, and my 71 Riv had a silver cylinder for the purpose.

If so, this is one unique wagon. Always loved the clamshell rears..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dales90</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, what a car.

Ok, can anyone tell me if the black cylinder, up and outboard from the A/C, is part of a factory auto-level system? Don't see it listed on the sticker options, and my 71 Riv had a silver cylinder for the purpose.

If so, this is one unique wagon. Always loved the clamshell rears..........

</div></div>

Isn't that an a/c muffler?

Paul

Rob,

Nice shot of the clamshell. What a super set up, and the PERFECT way for a wagon to allow COMPLETE functionality!!

Paul,

Right, probably the A/C part. Makes sense, as the auto-level would have been shown on the sticker list. Also, remembered mine being larger diameter.... Thanks for setting me straight.

Dale