Washington New Jersey, anyone near

Guest imported_MrEarl

Guest imported_MrEarl

Anyone within a few miles of Washington, New Jersey 07882 that would like to go check out a car (54 Special)for me? Need lots of pictures taken as the seller "doesn't have enough time".

Guest imported_MrEarl

Re the first question, Paul, Derek can y'all help me ou here. wink.gif

Re the second one, yea it does scare me that he won't send pictures. That coupled with his general attitude of not even answering detailed questions via email has pretty much made me give up on it. But I thought if someone was within a few minutes of him I would at least see why he has been reluctant to send the pictures.

Guest imported_Thriller

If I understand your signature, you have 9 cars listed there...I only have 7 old Buicks and haven't bought one since May...so there grin.gif

Do I want more? Of course. Do I need more? Probably not, depending on your definition of the word "need". Do I have space for more? Sigh, unfortunately (or is it fortunately) not. Do I have a mental list of cars I want? You bet, although it is subject to change.

Lamar,

I have four prewar Buicks and still yearn for more. But my collection includes a different body style & engine for each. My collection includes spare engines and drive train parts for each car too!

I see that although you do have several 1954 cars, they are all different models. I can testify that there are some real advantages in having interchangeable parts for your collection. I am running out of space for more cars because I have to stock so many different spare parts.

Non-the-less, I am glad to see you have branched out with the Buick wagon.