64 wildcat whole or parts

pphil

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnD1956</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your asking price?

JD</div></div>

starting at $5000.00 for the car and rest of parts

note (THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE TRANS CODE 2L ON TRIM TAG)

just want everone to know.

it is year correct kx block (from riv)6k coded trans

passenger side quarter is bad,interier is worse

scott

wheels -sold

center caps -sold

new price $4500.00

• 2 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: piche582</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much for the Valvecovers, intake, carbs, linkage and aircleaner? Both individually and as a package. </div></div>

you can have all the dual quad stuff(valve covers,intake,carbs,linkage,fuel lines,dist,factory breather and custom breather)

$2500.00 i will not sell seperate

or the whole kx motor (has spun bearing)(squeeling noise)

rebuilt 5-6000 miles ago bored 30 over crank turned .10

engine was balanced also.......

carbs were just rebuilt haven't even been tuned yet

you will need to use the dist or have one recurved to run the 12degrees of timing that the dual carbs need (IMO)

scott

Guest 65wildcat

the molding around the front and rear windsheild pop out i watch a glass guy do on my cat there is a tool you can buy do it he used a large flat screw driver and pop them up there are 3 metal clips on the body that hold the side ones on and serval for the top and bottom trims. i am interested in the door edge guards, all the wide body molding along the sides of the car they have no dmaged or screw thru them holding them on correct? also interested in the rear quarter windows with trim, rear seat speaker grill, rear package tray. what color is the interior? does car have any power features? or options or accessories? any floor mats? can you e-mail me some pics to crownvictoria97@aol.com of the inside front and back and sides or car thanks

• 2 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rlbleeker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still interested in the 4-speed stuff if you have it. </div></div>

all 4-speedparts including :

petal assembly,z-bar w/linkage,cluch housing,T-10 4-speed transmission,flywheel,cluch disk,pressure plate ,throw out berring,hurst comp+ shifter w/linkage,shifter boot,and 4-speed consolette.

the only part missing is the back up light switch

the trans was rebuilt 3 years ago (5-6000 miles)

$1700.00

scott

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest wildcatkelly4569

I just bought my first wildcat, 64. It seems to be fairly complete. I was wandering if anyone knows anything about the throttle linkage and it connecting to a button like mechanism that down shifts. I was told by the guy I bought it from that it could be reconnected. I would love to see how. As you can tell I dont know much about cars yet. But I am trying to learn. If anyone has this setup Id love to see pics. Thanks

I remember this car in Woodbridge Virigina....same color with the same interior and a 4-speed...has to be the same car.

no not the same car

this one was in nashville tn

i saw another one the same color and a 4-speed at the 2003 nationals

but it did not have the dual quads

this one is long gone it died so many more could live

(completely partesd out)

scott