55 manual help now

Guest imported_MrEarl

been calling for the last hour,he must be working on it and can't hear his phone...will keep trying

Guest imported_MrEarl

OK, Willie had problems with his ignition switch and has straight wired it to get everything working again but is still having to straight wire it to start it each time. He still needs a schematic of the fuse box and what goes from it to the Neuatral Safety Switch. I have the manual and the schematic is on page 382 in the Electrical System section. My scanner is down so I can't send it to him. If someone can scan and post it, it would be great as he hopes the next hotel will have a computer hook up. He is calling me back in an hour or two and I will try and talk him through it if he hasn't received anything yet, but a picture is definltley worth 1000 words when dealing with an electrical schematic.

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: old-tank</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Lamar

I got it jumped, modified and rigged to start and run with all accessories....another reason to have friends on the forum.

Willie </div></div>

hey, i'm just tryin to build up favors for when Reet and I hit the Buick Highyway on the way to Flint next year in Buttercup....

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buick5563</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW,

I posted this on a tractor yesterday from my iphone.

And no I'm still not rich, Mrs. Buick5563 works for Apple and she decided I needed one for times like this. crazy.gif

Mike </div></div>

with a wife like that, the life you've lived and are living...you're rich dude and I ain't talkin $$

smile.gif