some of my family

2001 jeep xj 4.0 mopar performance engine computer atlas 2 speed transfer case

2007 chrysler pacifica touring awd

1951 desoto s15 tip-toe shift 62600 orignal miles

myself my wife brenda and of course frank-n-stine the blue eyed dog

post-30849-143137941302_thumb.jpg

post-30849-14313794132_thumb.jpg

post-30849-143137941336_thumb.jpg

Have owned the desoto since 1990 saved it from a chicken coop that was being torn down, it sat in there for 11 years . Put in a new battery and some gas ant it fired right up. drove it for a few weeks and parked it untill this summer. it is competely orignal nothing has been done other than manitance work, runs great handles great fun to drive.

no chickens in the coop but lots of sporrows and such. all the windows were up and the car was locked. I would see this car everytime I would drive by the nose was sticking in the door way. The person i had gotten the car from was and is a good friend. only paid the title transfer fee for the car. there was also a 1971 chrysler newport with a 440 in it but the motor was froze from sitting and for some reason the drive shaft was out, and of corse since the tires went flat and it sat on the ground(chicken poo) the floors rusted thru along with the frame and everthing else. all that was wrong with the desoto was a stuck valve and lots of bird poo and nests in the grille. alittle oil in the cylinder fired it up and to this day no problems.