August 5 Buick meet, Rooster Rock State Park, Oregon

Pete Phillips

6th annual Buick-Olds-Pontiac & GMC potluck picnic, Sunday, August 5, 2007 at Rooster Rock State Park, 20 miles ngof Portland, Oregon on Interstate 84. Sponsored by the Portland Chapter BCA. Hamburgers and hot dogs furnished, just bring your favorite side dish. Dash plaques for the first 50 cars, raffle prizes, fun for the whole family. For more information, contact Jim Mattix at 360-254-2884 or jmattix1@comcast.net

Guest imported_Thriller

Hmm...that's tempting...we were planning on leaving the Oregon coast that day and we'd be only a couple of hours away...mind you, that would have to hurry up the rest of the trip home a bit. I'll have to consult with The Boss.

I'll be there with the 24 Buick Truck this year. I have attended this event for the past three years and it is a great time.

The BCA bunch almost always takes the trophy for having more Buicks than other cars at this event. The only exception I know of recently was when the Oldsmobile club had their national meet in the Northwest near the time of this event. This year, we should have lots of Buicks for the same reason.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_Thriller

Does anyone here know what sort of hours this will run at? It would be tough to bring a side dish and I don't know if we can afford the time, but might be able to make it work. I'm having trouble with e-mail while away from home for some reason.

Thanks.