Retired Florida Car Salesman Back Again

I hate these data hogs who post on ebay with pages that take forever to load. Not everybody has DSL, bucko! Of course, the worst are the ones who waste time with patterned backgrounds.<P>No bids yet. The car looks nice, but is priced quite a bit above what I paid for mine, and it has over twice the miles on the clock. It's hard to believe that it can have that many miles and have no scratches.<P>Funny, yesterday I was driving mine and I noticed an area of missing paint on the inside lower driver's side door. I think I see the same thing, in the same spot, in salesman's picture (look at the open door photo). Is this common? I wonder what causes it? It looks like the spot has continuous wear that erodes the paint, but I don't see anything obvious nearby, like a seatbelt buckle, that would cause it.

Referring to the front on photo of the engine. I don't see the white bar code strip on the right fender adjacent to the battery. The white strip is visible on the driver's fender -- that white strip on the inside fender lip near the white reservoir container. There should be a matching bar code strip on the passenger fender. This indicates the right fender has been replaced. <P>Or am I just not seeing it? cool.gif" border="0

This is the second time he's put it up. I emailed him two weeks ago (the first time), he said a friend thought it was funny switching to metric but he got even with him when he (the friend) discovered his car wouldn't start the next day. It's a pretty car, isn't it? What color is that blue called?