Looking for used enclosed trailer in Florida

Dynaflash8

My 24-foot Haulmark trailer is really getting in bad shape.  I was wondering if anybody in the central Florida area has a good used trailer they want to sell for something like a reasonable price.  I am in Sebring and there is no trailer dealers anywhere near me for an enclosed trailer.  I think I could beg by with a 22-foot trailer or maybe even a 20-foot.  The '39 Buick is 16-feet long but I haven't measured the '41 Roadmaster.  I'm scaling back on towing, but the old 2000 Haulmark 24-foot has been very flexible for newer cars; just a little harder to get in and out of gas stations than a shorter one might be.

Go to https://www.racingjunk.com/ and use their sort feature for used trailers, and use a milage restrictor of two or three hundred miles. They sell VERY fast. Got a Fantastic deal on a bank repossessed unit six months old for 40 cents on the dollar, had to do the deal in 8 hours......and it was a six hour drive. Saved 15k on a big unit. Look every day, it took me six months but was worth it, I looked every morning with coffee and after dinner. Good luck. You will find something there. Ed

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...