HUGE Automobilia Collection Available 1900s - Present

Hi,

As a home-based hobby, I have a very large collection of vintage automobilia available for sale - Original sales brochures, car club and rally badges, posters, rally plates, shop and owner's manuals, photographs, pins and more from the early 1900s to present. Most makes / models. Some very rare, unique and interesting items!

I am based in Toronto, Canada but am happy to ship worldwide. Always happy to consider offers, particularly for package deals on multiple pieces.

Please see my eBay store link below for most of my currently available items:

eBay Store Link

Thanks for your interest!

Mike

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Edited by VintageLiterature (see edit history)

43 minutes ago, trimacar said:

What are you asking for the Mass and Conn license plates, I don't see them listed in your store.  Do you have other porcelain plates? thanks

I haven't had a chance to list them but they are for sale. Asking $150 USD each plus actual shipping cost. Note that the 1914 plate does have some chips which have been touched up with white paint (around the mounting holes). I don't currently have any other porcelain plates.

If interested, please email me at info@classicallydriven.com - I will be happy to provide additional photos and condition information

Thanks,

Mike