BCA Members at Charlotte Autofair and Spring SE AACA National

38Buick 80C

Saw lots of BCA Members at the Southeastern Spring AACA National AKA Charlotte Autofair. Congrats to those who won awards today. I sat with Phil Roitman who got his Senior with his beautiful, 73 GS. Paul Haddock picked up some hardware for his Sun Coupe and 65? GS. Brian Stone got a repeat Preservation for his 64 Skylark. Chuck DeMund got an HPOF for his 37 Roadmaster and a 2nd Jr with his 1930 Buick.  Carol Hughes I assume got her First Jr with her 54 Roadmaster which is spectacular, I missed the award announcement. Calvin Henderson got his Sr. with his 70 GS which is a gorgeous car. Brad Perkins had his 30 Buick there and got an award but I missed what it was. There were many other BCA members I am no doubt forgetting and I apologize, the omission is not intentional just doing this off of memory. Will try and post some photos, but tomorrow we'll see if the BCA can bring home some more hardware in the Speedway's awards. we have some great car. If you are still in town come visit us underneath the grandstand near gate 7 (the turn 1 side of the speedway tower).

Thanks to the Hornet's Nest Region AACA for a great event in spite of the weather!

• Like 8

Thanks Brian. It was great seeing, talking and sitting with you at the meet. Congratulations on your Senior Award I believe. You picked up so many awards for people it was hard to keep up! ;-) Beautiful car! I posted pictures of the event on the AACA Meets and Tours forum in case anyone is interested. I am pretty sure I got all of the Buicks. We had a wonderful time and there certainly was a large number of great Buicks . Also a big thank you to the Hornets Nest Region for all they do.

13 minutes ago, philip roitman said:

Thanks Brian. It was great seeing, talking and sitting with you at the meet. Congratulations on your Senior Award I believe. You picked up so many awards for people it was hard to keep up! ;-) Beautiful car! I posted pictures of the event on the AACA Meets and Tours forum in case anyone is interested. I am pretty sure I got all of the Buicks. We had a wonderful time and there certainly was a large number of great Buicks . Also a big thank you to the Hornets Nest Region for all they do.

Same here...is was a first preservation for me, Thanks...the awards I picked up were Chuck DeMund's.

• Like 1