Mobility Scooter question

Terry Bond

This year I'm trying to get my broken leg into Hershey shape but am unfortunately still hobbling around with a walker and a boot, unable to do much except a slow crawl.  To help me get from one place to another I've arranged to rent a mobility scooter.  I know I'll need to get the scooter "registered" for use but am wondering about a couple of things and thought those who have done it before might have some additional info for me. 

I see on the flea market map I received with my stickers there is a registration point over at the AACA tent across from AACA Headquarters/Library tents in the Chocolate field North.  I'm in the Green Field so would have to ride across the pedestrian bridge to get there.  I've heard there is a place at Giant Center where I can get it registered too but am not seeing that on the map.  I've also been told that scooter registration is over in the Maintenance building way over by the old stadium.   Looks like I'll be trying to do that on Wednesday morning.  Can someone who has done that before let me know the exact location (and opening hours) for that?   Thanks.

Terry

Thanks, That's what I've heard but the map they sent shows a spot to do that over in the chocolate field and does not seem to say anything about the maint building other than they are available for rent there.  Anyway, I need to go past the chocolate field location to get any where else so on Wed I'll be on my way.  Wave when I go by.

Terry