1927 MOON 660 ROADSTER

HELLO EVERYONE A WHILE BACK I ASKED IF ANYONE COULD TAKE SOME PICS AND MEASUREMENTS ON A MOON ROADSTER,WELL BEING THE DUMB ASS I AM I NEVER CHECKED MESSAGES THERE WHERE 2, I APOLOGIZE TO ANY AND EVERYONE WHO SENT MESSAGES,IVE TRIED TO EMAIL THE 2 I KNOW OF WITH NO RESPONSE,AGAIN I APOLOGIZE IF YOU SENT A MESSAGE AND I DIDNT RESPOND     DAVE  A.K.A. DUMB ASS

Well thanks Jan but I'm in calif long drive, ,am going to try  and build the floor rails and firewall first,is your firewall tongue and groove I've seen them on different cars with plywood and with tongue and groove,is your floor wood front to back or does it have a steel pan in the rear,thanks for the help Jan,     Dave

The floor sits on a flange (rabbet) in the side rails and the firewall support.  The firewall is tongue and groove.  Mine is wood from the firewall to the rear of the car.  See if these will help.  I have included pictures showing the rail and firewall with the rabbet, also several side views of the fire wall.

IMG_3063.JPG

IMG_3062.JPG

IMG_3061.JPG

IMG_3060.JPG

IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3058.JPG

IMG_3057.JPG

Thanks Jann that does help,I was trying to figure if the firewall went all the way down or if it sat in very front cowl vertical braces,,it looks like it sets in the vertical pillars,I. Really appreciate you taking the time to help.  Dave