ATC Open Trailer - Who Has One?

I don't have one, but was thinking about finding one to replace my very heavy built all steel tilt-bed open pit style open trailer. Am also considering an additional  enclosed trailer.

Are you having problems with that model? I have heard some thoughts as to breaking welds.

Welds are fine; haven't had a problem with that.  Some other issues that I'd like to discuss with another owner to see if I'm 'the only one complaining' about some issues or if others are encountering them too - ramps, ramp doors, latches, d-rings, wiring.....

• 1 month later...

Thank you to the members who sent messages.  Did get some sort of resolution to our issue, ATC bought back our trailer. 

It was a problem from the first and second time we tried to use it and every time since then.  There were more miles on the tires from taking it for service (twice all the way back to Indiana, once locally and not counting my repairs) than us actually using the trailer. 

I paid $7000 including taxes, license plate, delivery, prep, etc.  They bought it back for $6300 and although I lost a $$$$  it was a no-brainer to dump the trailer - - could already see other problems that were going to occur. 

In my search to find out if my problems were unique (no, many other people with similar problems including the wiring but especially with the ramps and ramp storage), connected with a guy who bought an ATC enclosed a few months ago.  He is on the east coast and very upset that the vertical corners are already rusting.  He was under the impression they were aluminum but apparently not.  ATC is not responding to him and he has proceeded to file a complaint with Indiana Consumer Affairs and if no satisfaction then whatever agency licenses trailer manufacturer/dealers in Indiana. 

Nice looking trailers but that's where it stops.