Body dimension

puli-song

Hello!

Could someone help me? I'd like to start welding my '37 Zephyr back to shape and I need (at first) one dimension. Could someone take one measurement from backdoor hinge beam. There's one pic from that place. I need inside widenes of hinge beam level of restrictor. Thanks A LOT!!! 

lincoln doorstopper.JPG

Hey puli,

I don't know where you are writing from, but what you are asking for is still kind of confusing.  The inside width of the c pillars seems clear enough, but unless there is something I am not seeing, looks like you could measure that part easy enough, but I havent the foggiest idea of what a restictor plate is.  But if your talking about that rear hinge, looks like you have that measurement as well, just check the other door if you have to.

Keep trying, I am sure some on here will jump into help.

Regards

Tom

I believe that what he calls "restrictor" is what we call the door check arm. I am not sure if he wants the measurement from the inside of the right C pillar to the inside of the left C pillar at the level of the door check arm or if he wants the width of the C pillar at the door check arm.