Hershey

Shamas

Well it's July 4th and we should all be happy and proud of our heritage. Looking forward to picnics and fireworks today and in roughly 3 months, we converge on Hershey.<BR>Well locals, what should we expect? The construction should be well under way. Any obersvations by the locals? Any comments by the Hershey Region? <BR><P>------------------<BR>Shamas

I drove past the green field two weeks ago and there wasn't any construction even begun yet. There wasn't any equipment there and no excavation yet. Just a nice grassy field.

I just happened to drive past this morning and the only thing that stood out as far as the Green Field and the construction goes, was one fellow standing in the middle of the field wacking a bucket of golf balls. No signs of anything else going on.<BR>The vendors of the Green Field are all to have been reassigned to the new Blue and Yellow Fields. It will definately be different this year, but all will prevail as usual. Bring your best walking shoes!<BR>Rick<BR>

Guest rcirilli

It sounds like an energizer bunny will be needed. Could be a long long way from one end to the other.

Guest Hal Davis (MODEL A HAL)

Kripy Kreems are a dime a dozen (Well, actually 2 or 3 bucks) here in GA. They even distribute them to every convience store you come across. Mouth watering yet?

Hey, we had krispy Kreams every day on our Founders Tour (and they were free too!) and wuld you blv we still had some unhappy campers?

Guest BruceW

Don't forget those huge vanilla ice cream with hot apple topping sundaes that comes in the waffle cones in chocolate field!

Guest snkchevcol

You guys can have all the hot fudge sundaes you want. Just let me have all the chocolate milk and peanut butter pie I can store in the cooler. Any experienced hershey goer knows to hit the food court in hershey world as soon as you get there and daily after that as many times during the day as you can get back there (not many when you ended up in the far corner of the green field!!)<P>Of course the cookies,fudge & milkshakes go down pretty good also.<P>Come on Hershey!!<P>Rock