'64 Riviera Wire Spinner Hubcap Wanted

RivRider

Hi,my name is Dan Seamans,I'm in N.E.PA. I've had the car bug since I bought my first car,'48 Ford, in 1970 at 15 years old,have had 84 vehicles since,all pre-'72 and still keep buying and selling and having fun with them, a true addiction! Now own '72 Riviera with 80,000 miles,had for 25 years,'60 LeSabre that hasn't seen daylight since '78,49,000 miles,'53 Hornet,'54 Hornet and '83 K5 Blazer. I have the hubcaps and wheels from my old '64 Riviera on my '72 Riviera and one is rusted on the back and won't stay on.It is fixable but would rather replace,I see I just missed some in the Riviera forum a couple weeks ago and found a set on ebay that seller wants $2000 ! for four,don't know what she's smoking.The ones I have are perfect except for the back of one,any help appreciated.Also could use a gas tank for the '72 Riv,unfortunately one year only that style.Want to see a couple nice Buicks,check my profile. Thanks,Dan

I only have one picture here,if you can;t tell from this let me know and I'll get one tomorrow,she's in my garage at another location,or go on ebay and put in '64 Riviera hubcaps,they are identical to the set listed there for $2000.They are the ones with removable spokes by taking off bolt in rear,big R in spinner. Thanks for getting back to me,DanP1000260(1).thumb.JPG.f1598220ec8b8445c71ca565d770bc85.JPG