WTB 1932 plymouth parts

Guest plymouth PB

Guest plymouth PB

I am putting together a 1932 Plymouth sport roadster and I am looking for some pieces.

I need the lower window stanchions that bolt to the cowl and windshield. Or if someone would let me barrow one so I can get a reproduction made that would be great because I think finding those will be hard.

Also I need the front fender braces.

Front and rear bumper

Grill insert

rear tail light bracket

dash panel. already have a dash cluster

I think that's about it. If you have anything just shoot me a price. My email address is cashregisterkid@sbcglobal.net

Thank you

Look on the Denver Colorado Craig's list ---under 32 Plymouth/Desoto you should find add for 32 pb sedan --32 cabriolet  and some parts --he also had a 32 roadster body ---- looks like he has started parting the roadster  out on ebay --- I looked at the Cabriolet and 4 Dr.Sedan   and a pile of parts --- Good luck Allan

Thanks Keiser

I went out to look at the sedan --- very solid cars -------also looked at the cabriolet  ---  I had hopes he would have a loose rumble lid I could buy ---tried to buy the one off the cabriolet but no ----- he has the rumble lid off of the roadster on e-bay but big money and would need modified to fit my car ---Allan

Edited by 32plywood (see edit history)

Guest plymouth PB

He doesn't have the window stanchions anymore. I was hoping he did but no luck. probably just have to wait for the stuff to show up on eBay. I think his prices are high. The cabriolet is cool though 

well we tried -- he has the doors and rumble lid off the roadster on e-bay he may have sold cowl and 1/4s but I will keep watching ---- the cowl did have windshield posts but cannot remember if it was the fold down one's or stationary ---- I also looked at the parts pile --hoods fenders -- I think a bumper or two ---- I looked the cabriolet over good ---I wanted the  rumble lid very badly ---- still looking for one ----Allan