1990 Maui

DAVES89

Guest PontiacDude210

Aaaaannnnnnnddddddd it's gone. Dang. Before I could even consider going to get it. I'd love to have a Maui over Beechwood coupe, but I think there were single digit numbers of those produced. I could gut my second red coupe, use the interior to make a Maui/tan coupe and the shell to make the other red coupe nicer... but that's all speculation now.

Guest my3buicks

Maui over beechwood would be my choice as well, I am not a fan of the blue interior and even less so in the Maui, The blues just clash.

Maui would have been the perfect color for a white interior.

Guest PontiacDude210

Sadly if I remember right, there were 3 91 Maui over Beechwood cars... 2 coupes and a vert. I don't know about 90s. I'd love to find a Maui vert and make it a Beechwood interior car but there would be a lot of work involved.

I've also thought about white interior, I've seen some Rivs with white seats go cheap locally. Unfortunately the Riv interior has its differences.

Just got back. This yard is almost as cheap as Gibson's. It is 102 miles away door to door and did well on parts. Got the IPC, 1990 Headlight switch [very clean] black cubby, portfolio, and the Teves pump and motor and one license plate light. No time to pull more parts. Got there at 3:45 and left at 5:00 pm [When they closed].

It was a Maui blue/blue. Seats were nice even had the right floor mats. Visors were excellent and interior overall pretty nice for a junked car. Someone got there before me and got the radio [no big deal] and broke the IPC bezel.

I've also thought about white interior, I've seen some Rivs with white seats go cheap locally. Unfortunately the Riv interior has its differences.

You mean like this?

This car will be headed to its new home soon. A one of a kind Maui Blue coupe with a white and blue interior that we built for a customer.post-105232-0-97719100-1439172807_thumb.

I can't seem to get the rest of the pictures to upload so

They are not upside down. Feel free to check out the other photos on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/eastcoastreattaparts

Edited by NCReatta (see edit history)

Guest PontiacDude210

You mean like this?

This car will be headed to its new home soon. A one of a kind Maui Blue coupe with a white and blue interior that we built for a customer. image.jpg

I can't seem to get the rest of the pictures to upload so

They are not upside down. Feel free to check out the other photos on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/eastcoastreattaparts

Very nice. When I get around to fully restoring one of my coupes I know who I'll be calling.