'88 Reatta Coupe, EXTREMELY Low Mileage, Original Owner!

Guest dianddoc

Guest dianddoc

Year: 1988

Make: Buick

Model: Reatta Coupe

Mileage: 52,000

Original owner, excellent condition, Black with Claret (Burgundy) leather interior, Original Owner, No Accidents, All Original, Non-Smoker, Excellent Maintenance (documented), Garage kept under silk cover - never driven in snow or ice, Excellent Interior Condition - no cracks, Factory installed alarm system.

• 52,000 Miles!!!!
  • Original paint - excellent condition
  • Never exposed to snow or salt
  • Windshield - no chips or cracks
  • Interior is in excellent condition
  • Updated A/C from R12 to R134A
  • Factory Wheels, remaining tread 90%
  • Factory Wheel Center Caps
  • Original Floor Mats
  • Oil Change every 3000 miles
  • Headlights and Taillights clean and uncracked
  • Factory Sound System
  • Title is Clear
  • Asking price $21,900

I am the sole owner of this Reatta. For the last 23 years, it has been driven solely for my pleasure. It has never been driven in snow and has never been exposed to ice or salt. When not being driven, it has been stored in my garage, under a silk cover. Excellent working condition, with all of the original paper work. This is one of the first production Reattas and has a low VIN number. Beautiful car, with new tires and EXTREMELY LOW MILEAGE. You can reach me at diaanddoc@yahoo.com, or reply to this post.

post-75228-143138521439_thumb.jpg

post-75228-143138521466_thumb.jpg

post-75228-143138521489_thumb.jpg

post-75228-143138521513_thumb.jpg

Edited by dianddoc
change the price - New Asking Price 10,900.00 What a great deal, call and see for yourself--1-734-453-4403 or 1-734-658-3683 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck, I have a 45,000 mile 1991 white convertible and in todays market it might bring $18,000. About 18 months back, I purchased a 1991 black/red coupe with 16 way and CD player it had under 17,000 miles and the original tires. Paid less than $11,000

Guest dianddoc

Barney Eaton, It seems to that your are on top of reatta dealings. this is my first attempt at anything like this. The asking price may be somewhat high,if anyone is interested in this beauty e/mail me and sure we will come to a good conclusion for both of us. this is an auto that must be seen and driven to appreciate. Barney thanks for your thoughts on the price, Iwill take that into consideration,when I find a good buyer. Your comments were apprecated Thanks again Doc