'88 Select 60 for sale

Jim

I have for sale an '88 Select 60. I would like $ 1000 for the car.

For '88 GM made a few Select 60s and were designated by having the X22 code on the service parts label in the trunk. This is a very rare car but in truth looks like any other black/tan Reatta.

This car is a Colorado rust free car but needs work. It is a driving car with 188K on it. It, like all other '88 S60s, is black with a tan interior. This car has the 16 way suede seats and is vinxxx1077. The car needs to be repainted and some interior work.

These cars were delivered to the dealer with the standard hood emblem and the special emblem was shipped separate from the car.

I bought the car to get the special hood ornament and the ornament will not be included with the car when I sell it.

post-30613-143138519478_thumb.jpg

Guest steveskyhawk

Anybody that buys Jim's car or any other Select 60 for that matter be aware that you can replace a missing Select 60 hood ornament quite easily. I have new ones for sale. I plan to mount one on a wall plaque for my personal collection. Jim is correct. I guess I am the king of bling.

Tom,

Direct emails always work best for me as I check my email several times a day but might not look at the discussion sites everyday.

I believe the car is sold and the buyer wants to pick it up this Saturday.

If it falls through I will contact you.

Jim