Parting out 1965 Buick Riviera

DirtyDan

I am parting out a complete 1965 Buick Riviera. Fairly solid car that has 80k orig miles. One owner car that was stored in a barn since 1974. I will be removing the drivetrain, axle, suspension and some misc trim parts. The rest of the car is up for grabs. I am having a hard time pricing this stuff so I'm putting everything on ebay with a $1 opening bid and no reserve. I know some boards are against ebay postings so if this is in violation, please delete.

I already have quite a few parts currently on there:

Parts list

If you need anything let me know and I will post it.

Thanks,

Dan

CIMG2533.jpg

OK Dan: Just my take on this but this one seems like it's worth saving. By the time you dismantle it, work the computer tracking and answering emails, ship everything, not counting gas to the ups place, you will probably get about .37 an hour for your time. Where are you located? Mitch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lrlforfun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK Dan: Just my take on this but this one seems like it's worth saving. By the time you dismantle it, work the computer tracking and answering emails, ship everything, not counting gas to the ups place, you will probably get about .37 an hour for your time. Where are you located? Mitch. </div></div>

Car is located in St. Louis, MO. The car is going to be saved, but it will also be used to save several other cars. There is a local guy who is going to buy the body and frame, to restore his heavily rusted but running and complete 65. The rest of the parts will be sold off to help complete many other Rivi's. I do not have a title for this car and the original owner did not want to pursue filing for lost title. I have already sold a few items from the car and have already made more than any offer I had for the complete vehicle. (nice Riviera parts bring really good $ on eBay)

I figure I already saved this one... The owners plans for it were to get it running in time for his county's Demolition Derby!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arnulfo de l.a.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dan im interested in the trunk and glove box locks and ignition switch.all with mounting/installation hardware(nuts, bolts, screws,washers,spacers,etc.)

thanks

arnulfo </div></div>

Arnulfo,

I have sold the trunk lock already, but I do have the ignition, and glove box locks including the keys. I will get them pulled and post them this weekend.

Dan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whalerman03</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, the headlight arms that attach to the motor. Are they in good shape?

Thanks,

</div></div>

The headlight linkage is very nice, and it is currently on Ebay. The wood however in the interior needs replaced. It is the standard type interior if you need any other parts. I have not started parting out any of the interior pieces yet.

Go here for my auction listing:

Riviera Parts listings

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The remains of this car were sold, but the buyer recently backed out. I have already sold off alot of parts but I have lots of good stuff still available including:

-Door Skins

-Front and rear Bumper

-Front fenders (Dented)

-Nice Hood (no rust)

-Inner fenders (nearly rust free)

-Seats - Front and rear (need recovering of course)

-Nice center console

-PW motors / regulators

-Complete rolling chassis - Very solid (I'm keeping front drums)

-Complete body shell - (Minimal rust in floors and trunk, solid quater panels w/ some dents - but not rusty - Would make a great donor to restore your rusty but complete Rivi)

All of the headlight parts have been sold

No motor/trans

Will sell complete remaining car for $700 - NO TITLE

Email me at danbenck@hotmail.com for individual pricing