32 Rockne

Guest 32RockneRoadster

Hey John,

Maybe your the gent Larry Tholen wrote me about. Did you recently aquire a 1932 Rockne model 65? I own a 1932 Rockne Roadster model 65 / Canadian VIN 960069. I have the complete tail light (NACO Standard) assembly to include the "Rockne' frosted glass. This part is not cheap and is very rare. I bought it as a spare but I use a Ford Duolamp" on my car in fear I may loose or break my original taillight. I have the 5 or 6 hubcaps. You JUST missed the headlights (Stabilite CB-512), I had them complete! The trunk lid I may be able to locate for you as I was offered one, but did not need it. My car is all original and was the car at the 1932 Ontario car excebition. From there it went to the mayor of Ontario as a gift, then to his Nephew, then to his College buddy. Then to John Milne a Jaguar restorer in Montreal Canada; then when I was 4 years old, my Father bought it from John.

Rest assured I help people with Rockne's; this is not my business so to speak. In fact I just sent Larry a Radiator cap for his Rockne model 75.

anyway,

Let me know!

Daniel Ajmo

Member SDC - ASC

Greenwood, SC

Daniel,

Thanks for the reply. I just found out the Rockne that I just aquired is not a 32 "65" but a 33 "10". But I do need the trunk lid and the tail light. I believe they should work on each other if I am not mistaken. If you do know of any headlights and brackets I do need them as well. I am also trying to figure out what parts I can interchange to work on this car. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

907-223-2246

• 2 months later...
  • 9 years later...
44 minutes ago, Rollie921 said:

no replay its from 2007 please up date

Not sure what you mean by update, since this was just a 'looking for parts' post. But 'Rockne Nut' has not posted on this forum since 2008, so you may not want to hold your breath for an update. :)