1963 Riviera Front Bumpers Grommets/Insulators

Riviera63

I recently removed the front bumpers from my Riviera to put on rechromed ones. I had purchased new grommets and insulators from CARS Inc. BG635 (OPGI # BR00889) and BI635. After taking off my bumpers I found differences between what was taken off my car, the new replacements and what is pictured in my chassis manual. The insulator I removed from my car between the bumper and the outer fender was U shaped like what is pictured for the 1965. The BI635 replacement was U shaped also but, twice as thick as the one removed from my car. The insulator pictured in my chassis manual is completely round. The insulator removed from the inner fender which holds the steel sleeve for the fender bolt was round as pictured as in the chassis manual. What I had thought was its replacement is a grommet twice as thick as what was taken off of the car. The metal bolt sleeve does fit this grommet. This grommet looks as if it would fit the hole in the fender that the bolt goes through or it could work as the replacement for the grommet in the lower front fender where the bottom bumper guard bolt goes through. Any clarification of what is correct and what goes where would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!