53-55 Fan Assembly with Power Steering Exploded View

WillBilly53

Was wondering if anyone has a photo, exploded view or can explain the order of the radiator fan, spacers and pulleys to the water pump for cars equipped with power steering. I can't find anything in my manuals and the only exploded view in my parts book for this is for cars with regular steering (fan-spacer-pulley-pump). I have some multiple parts that I'm trying to figure out the order. I think it is fan-big spacer-pulley-little spacer-pulley-pump but then my bolts won't be long enough. Much appreciation for any help!

I have never measured the spacers, but if you think of them like Legos, you have big ones and half size ones. Basically, the bolt length stays the same. That way, the fan is always the same distance to the radiator. Here is where it gets confusing. I believe there were different "styles" of pulleys, so sometimes you had a double groove pulley with a big spacer out front, and sometimes there are two pulleys with a half spacer between the pulleys and a half spacer in front. Does that make sense? A pulley always goes against the water pump to start...how's that?

:)