1934 REO Flying Cloud S-4

Guest John Earl

Guest John Earl

I have a 1934 Flying Cloud for sale in Northwest Ohio. This car is being sold to settle my Dads estate. It has been sitting(inside) since 1973. Very solid complete car, except for intake and exhaust manifolds are both rusted beyond use. This car is on many Facebook pages, including AACA site. Paulding county (ohio) garage sale site, REO car club and others. To see pictures, go to one of the sites and to see other info. Thanks for looking. John Earl

I'd recommend putting the pictures, price, and other contact details here as well as the other sites. Interesting car, but nobody is going to start digging through other websites to hopefully find your car and buy it. How do we know if the 1934 Reo we found out there is yours? It's rare, but it's not one of a kind. How do we contact you? How much is it so we can determine whether it's even in our price range to pursue it?

Basic sales tip: make it EASY for the buyer to buy your car. He's looking for a reason not to buy, you're giving him plenty of reasons before he's even started...

Guest BillP

At risk of being accused of giving you a hard time, here's some more helpful and free advice. Drag it out of that shed on a sunny day and very gently go over the outside with a leaf blower to blow off the dust. Set whatever spare parts, including the hood (I see it) and boot lid if you have it, on saw horses. Wait til that magic time of later afternoon when the shadows are not too long and take many more photographs of the outside, closeups and distance. Push it back in the shed because spring rain.

It's apparently a good, mostly original car at what looks like a reasonable price, but it ain't going to sell itself. You're welcome.

post-31098-143143027598_thumb.jpg
I have a 1934 Flying Cloud for sale in Northwest Ohio. This car is being sold to settle my Dads estate. It has been sitting(inside) since 1973. Very solid complete car, except for intake and exhaust manifolds are both rusted beyond use. This car is on many Facebook pages, including AACA site. Paulding county (ohio) garage sale site, REO car club and others. To see pictures, go to one of the sites and to see other info. Thanks for looking. John Earl

post-31098-143143027488_thumb.jpg

post-31098-143143027491_thumb.jpg

post-31098-143143027511_thumb.jpg

post-31098-143143027533_thumb.jpg

post-31098-143143027535_thumb.jpg

post-31098-143143027556_thumb.jpg

post-31098-143143027575_thumb.jpg

post-31098-143143027577_thumb.jpg