Found Polo green 91 coupe on L.A. craigslist, thought I'd share NOT MINE

ghostymosty

The serial number on this car is 22 before mine. Same options aside from the body molding and has the same issue with the defroster flap. What are the chances for that?!?!? I had to remove my entire dash to fix this issue. Love my car but beware that this is NOT an easy fix.

Guest my3buicks

Plus the Polo Green was basically a take on the age old classic "British Racing Green" that graced English couples and roadsters for decades. It is such a classic color combo.

I really like it as well. Would love to have a Reatta in polo green but am fully loaded now, so something would have to get sold - or wrecked beyond repair - to accomodate another car. For a brief moment I considered British racing green on my scrub 88 which will get a repaint sooner or later, but it doesn't really work so well with a burgundy interior. That would be a very strange combo indeed. Look like it is staying white, maybe white diamond if I get really ambitious on the repaint.

Funny that I've seen a 2000ish Park Avenue around my neighborhood in dark metallic green that had red pinstripe and appeared to be factory. Interior looked to be grey. I kind of wonder how strange it really would look to have green over burgundy.

KDirk