Reatta for sale Omaha

rogold99

He either can't spell or maybe can't read "Reatta" off the car. He thinks it is a '95. He calls it a Riviera in his description. He defaced the beautiful classic lines of the Reatta with 22"ers. The interior pic shows a cigarette pack so you know how the car smells. Finally the car's mileage is given within a 30,000 range! Yeah, this one's a keeper.

I wasn't going to be the first to criticize, but now that the gates are open...

Why do some people post ads this poorly done? I know not everyone has a marketing major (neither do I) but do come on now. Incorrectly spelling the name of the car (which appears no less than 11 times on and in the car, with stock wheels anyway) AND then mis-stating the model along with the other careless mistakes really makes me wonder. It is Craig'slist of course, a forum not known for excellence in advertising.

This is even worse than the ads that resort to hyperbole and half truths in an effort to talk up the car (and the price of course). This smacks of not even trying. Why not put in a modicum of effort to represent it as well as possible to aid in a successful sale?

The wheels? Well, I don't care for them but changing wheels is easy if the rest of the car is worth consideration. I try not to bag on other peoples taste, as it is subjective, so that is as much as I'll say on that.

Sheesh.

KDirk

Edited by KDirk (see edit history)