F/S Reatta Front Wheel ABS Sensors

Guest my82roc

Guest my82roc

I have for sale a pair of ABS wheel sensors that were pulled from a 1988 reatta.They are still in part of the hub that broke off while trying to remove them from the car.Leads are uncut and were disconnected at the junction point....80 dollars +shipping

post-69134-143142766221_thumb.jpg

post-69134-14314276623_thumb.jpg

Guest my82roc

Yeah upon closer inspection it appears that the plastic covering on the leads are cracked in a bunch of places....Make offer if interested

Thanks for not taking offense to my question.

I am probably the only guy that rebuilds them back to original. I am sitting on 17 front leads either in excellent original condition or rebuilt to like new condition that are for sale. If you can't sell them, send me a PM and we can talk then.

BTW it will help your selling them if you test the resistance with an ohm meter and post the numbers.

Good luck.

Guest my82roc
Thanks for not taking offense to my question. I am probably the only guy that rebuilds them back to original. I am sitting on 17 front leads either in excellent original condition or rebuilt to like new condition that are for sale. If you can't sell them, send me a PM and we can talk then. BTW it will help your selling them if you test the resistance with an ohm meter and post the numbers. Good luck.
How do you test the resistance on these?