Hershey Swap Meet

rb6673

Hope this is the right venue for this topic.

My wife and I are going to the swap meet.

I haven't been since 1986.

Does anyone know if they have the electric scooters for rent and if so do I need to reserve one?

who do I contact to do that if needed?

Thank you for your help.

If you go to the search feature, put in "Hershey scooter" and the first post that comes up will answer your question...just recently discussed, no, there aren't any more scooters available from on-site vendor, but you can bring your own or contact another local vendor...

If you go to the search feature, put in "Hershey scooter" and the first post that comes up will answer your question...just recently discussed, no, there aren't any more scooters available from on-site vendor, but you can bring your own or contact another local vendor...

Thank you.

Do not know what I am going to do.

My wife has just got to feeling good enough to go after fighting Cancer for almost 4 years and was excited when I told her they have scooters I could rent for her.

She can not do it with out one.

You said "go to the search".

Do you mean google or ?

Might be easier if you can rent one from a local medical supply co. A few years back a customer of mine did that, I picked it up for him, I was amazed at how it came apart and how light the pieces were. The next year he put two of them in the trunk of his car. Good luck, hope you and your wife can make it