Guest numennc

Guest numennc

hi there - first post - wondering if there are any resources for a woodgrain or brushed aluminum, if necessary, dash kit??

you know - all computer die cut out, and ready to stick on would be great, but i guess i could alweays try fabricating something myself.

any assistance is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you in advance, everyone!

Riviera dash surrounds from the same years interchange nicely. It is a burl wood finish made of plastic, not real wood. Aftermarket appliques made from veneer are hard if not impossible to find for cars made in such limited numbers.

Sorry, I almost forgot, welcome to our forum! Ask away, don't be shy.

There is no precut wood veneer applique for any Reatta so far as I'm aware. As stated, the burl wood inserts from the dash and console on a same year Riviera will fit directly (88/89 will interchange between models as will 90/91). Note the door panel inserts can not be swapped as they are a different shape and size on the Riviera versus the Reatta.

If one was inclined to roll their own, the 88/89 would be a lot easier to do as the pieces are flat and have squared corners. 90/91 has a lot of curves and the edges of each piece are chamfered (rolled) making the cutting and application of veneer quilt difficult.

KDirk