34 Dodge tail lights

knobless

Steve,

There's a guy on Fleabay that has the lenses and he wants $200+ for each lens. I've been looking for a number of years and they rarely come up. Often some are close in size but are actually slightly smaller than the opening and the spring retainers wont hold them.

Ian

Hi Ian

First off your "package" will ship today, when you get it contact me on my email and I will walk you through installing it, as for the lens, that must be the problem these seem just small enough to have enough room to move around slightly, but just enough to not stay seated, I will be hunting the shows and flea markets this year collecting parts, 200 plus a lens is a bit much, maybe I need to find a glass person to have some things made up like the tag lens, and these, if I can make that happen they will not be 200 each, thats for sure......Also started to take head lights apart, found a seal beam light behind original,( I will post pics later ) I will be putting them back to original if the interiors have not been destroyed,,we will see... talk later

Steve