On e Bay

DAVES89

I am not selling these items, but there is a brand new front ABS Sensor Lead [Key in Reatta ABS Sensor Lead] for less then $135.00 delivered. Also a near perfect Riv Headlight Switch for less the $40.00 delivered. For you purists there is also a Reatta Headlight Switch in pretty nice condition for about $80.00 delivered. Key in Reatta Headlight Switches.

I searched ebay and also in the completed listings and could not find the ABS sensor lead.

I have two new ones available that I just got from Kingsley so I am curious what they sold for or are worth.

We talked last night and I will be selling them and the money from the sale of these two sensors will be given 100% to a charity. The"Bush Medicine Partnership" for the "Ascovime Birth Certificate Project" My wife is leaving Wednesday morning for Cameroon and will be volunteering there a a physical therapist for about two months. This is her 6th trip there.

It is not a GM factory unit. It is an aftermarket one #ALS490 and is still there. I always enter Reatta abs sensor lead when I go shopping. It is listed for $123.00 plus freight. That is aprox. the last retail price I saw. There was a guy on ebay selling a GM one for about $500.00