1941 Graham Hollywood

Guest magjag

Guest magjag

Very Rare Antique and Collectable Car!

1941 Graham Hollywood, one of only 14 known to exist! Recently discovered, it had been stored in a garage in Georgia for the past 45 years and has had only two prior owners. All original. Body has very little rust and is in excellent restorative condition. Original front and rear bumpers are intact with no apparent damage. Engine is original and runs great. Burgundy cloth interior is original. This is a peach of a car for restoration purposes and will need a complete restoration. The last Hollywood Graham I saw was an absolute rust bucket requiring extensive body and frame work in addition to a full restoration. This is probably the best condition you could hope to find today. This is the ideal car for the unique collector or investor. Asking $23,950.00 obo. Call 717-269-7401 or email me at vitez@mbcomp.com for photos.

post-95357-143142143011_thumb.jpg

post-95357-143142143005_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pat Buckley
pictures (see edit history)

Guest magjag

There were 1000 made in 1040 and 400 made in 1941. Most of the 1941s have disappeared although you can still find some chopped rod versions. Remember the web never forgets. I still see ads for a car here and there only to find out it was sold long ago. Yet the ad is still on the web. I have just invested another $4k into this one as it continues to be restored.

Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)

Ok gentlemen, I had to edit this thread. Any questions or comments that you may have should be directed to: pictures? Where located? More info?

The car got my attention, but if I wanted more info I would send the gentleman an e-mail.

Magjag, how about some pictures?

Wayne

Guest magjag
I saw this car sitting in a repair garage near Hershey last Friday. I was not able to stop to check it out (wife was driving our car at the time!).

Terry

Yes, it is at the restoration shop (Carlevale) being worked on. Currently, the master cylinder is being rebuilt. Feel free to stop by or call me if you have any questions. 269-7401