Wanted 1936-1937 Cord 810 or 812 drivetrain to put my car back to original

I'm casually looking for either a complete 36-37 Cord 810 or 812 sedan with complete drivetrain to put my 36 Cord 810 back to original. It was converted to rear wheel drive in the 1940's. I would like to find a complete car mechanically speaking still together but will consider an abandoned basket case to get the parts I need. I'm going to get my car up and running as is but would rather just restore and replace an original drivetrain than rebuild what is currently in my car only to replace it all later with the correct parts.

I'm not in a hurry but figured I would put the offer to buy out there, as I know when you aren't really trying to find something is when it presents itself, rather than when you really need it.

If you have or know of a Cord project car languishing in a back corner let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are not a member of the ACD Club it would definitely be worth the cost of dues to join.

Second, plan to spend the Labor Day weekend in Auburn and be sure to hit the swap meet @ the ACD Museum.

Sometimes Cord bits & pieces also show up @ the Auctions America Auction Park swap meet going on at the same time.

Plan on spending Friday evening outside the old Hotel networking with Club members and of course the show in the Park on Saturday.

Very likely you will find the parts you need, you'll see a lot of great cars and meet lots of knowledgeable people.