Used '57 Olds Sheet Metal and Trim Parts

g-g-g0

FOR SALE: 1957 Oldsmobile Sheet Metal and Trim Parts.

I have parted out a couple of 1957 Oldsmobiles and this is the remaining parts that I have. I no longer have a need for them so they need to go away.

All parts are located in South Bend, Indiana right off of I 80. Prices DO NOT include shipping.

1957 Olds 4 DR HT trunk lid. A very decent trunk. Has some light surface rust. $50.00. Pick Up Only.

1957 Olds Hood. Good hood. A small crack in the sheet metal on the side of the hood that fits down beside the fender. Some light surface rust. $35.00 Pick Up Only.

Power Seat Assembly. Came from a 4 DR HT Car. Motor and rails. Heavy! $175.00. Pick Up Only. (Also fits '57 Buick Special and Century.)

1957 Olds Power Steering Gear Box and Pitman Arm. $50.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds Power Brake Vacumn Tank. $35.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds Dash (Sheet Metal only). Factory A/C dash. (Fits nicely in a '57 Buick Special and Century!!) Will Ship but it is big and heavy. Will likely have to go freight. $100.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds 4 DR HT and Sedan Rear Glass (3 pieces) with all necessary stainless trim. $125 + Shipping/Packaging.

1957 Olds Center Hood Trim. Light pitting. Could be cleaned up for driver or a good core for replating. $25.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds pair windshield wiper bezels. Some pitting. Good cores. $10.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds back up lite assembly. No lense Good core. Not all crumled away like most. $20.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds pair head light doors/trim. Light pitting and a small amout of scuffing on one. Worst case is a pair of good cores. $20.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds rear bumper license plate lite and bracket. $10.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds front license plate surround. Some pitting and one small dent. Worst case is a good core. $20.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds Trunk trim. Pitting. Likely a core only. $25.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds Passenger side tail lamp assembly. Some pitting. $20.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds pair of tail lamp lense. Good Condition. $15.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds pair "stars" that fits in front of tail light lense. Cores. $10.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds trim that goes below tail light ass'y. Passenger side. Core. $5.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds interior door arm rests (4). Cores. $10.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds windshield wiper motor/cable ass'y. $5.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds motor rear draft/vent tube. $15.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds front bumber stainless trim. 4 pieces. Has some bumps and bruses but can be straightened. $10.00 + Shipping.

1957 Olds Front Bumper brackets. $5.00 + Shipping.

Total of this list is $805.00. I will take $550.00 for all of it or if you want to pick and choose and combine we can try to work something out. Too good for scrap and they ARE NOT making this stuff any more!!

PM me with your email address for pictures.

I also have the following dash parts for a 1957 Oldsmobile factory A/C. Round A/C deflectors (2) for the lower sides of the dash, the aluminum upper dash trim with the proper little doors/vents (2) and the A/C control mechanisim that goes to the lower right side (in place of the fan control) of the steering column. These parts are EXTREMELY hard to find.

I will not sell them seperately HOWEVER, I will TRADE them for a set of POWER WINDOW mechanisms from any 1957 Oldsmobile 2 DR HT. AGAIN, Will not sell seperately. TRADE ONLY.

Thank you for looking.

Gary

South Bend, IN

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Let's bump this to the top again! This stuff needs to GO! Make me an offer on any item or all!

I will be going to DC late this month and to Memphis, TN in mid May. Could possibly deliver along those routes.

Thanks,

Gary

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
Guest wraithscott1973

I'm interested in the 57 oldsmobile dash. You can reach me at wraithscott1973@ yahoo. Com or 316-706-0522, Gordon Kelley

In the LH column where the user's name and avatar picture are, click on the member's name and it will open up a new menu. Click "private message" and it will open a new screen where you can compose your message and send it. There's also a send email option but I trust PM better since email addresses do change and not get updated.