Wondering what this car is. 20s-30s?

Guest 3island

Guest 3island

Hello folks. I took this photos a couple months back after finding this old vehicle in the big, big woods. I don't know that it needs to be disturbed, but if it truly was something special it could likely be salvaged. Here are some photos on a short youtube clip I put together, along with my email address. Just click on the blue link where it says "old car - youTube" Thank you for any insight you might have. David H. Bemidji, MN

Guest 3island

Oh, I see what you're saying! That could be it. I found this website a bit over an hour ago and someone may have already answered me question. Thank you very much.

Is that a hydraulic hose and fitting shown on that front wheel brake backing plate or a cable setup? It looks old and original so it could be a clue. I didn't think that any GM make had hydraulic brakes in the era that wood wheels were being used.

Series 6-29 Pontiac for sure. Oval cutouts in rad shell make it a 29...the Series 6-30B commonly refered to as a 1930 was flat on the top of the cutouts.

Look at my car and you will see the obvious difference (well it's obvious to me but then I know what I am looking for:):)).