what make and year is this ..192?

Dodge1934

This car had absolutely nothing with a name left on it but there are some good identifiers but I don`t recognize it... any help is appreciated with regard to make and year.... see attached pictures

It is a 4door sedan

it has a oval rear window

mechanical brakes, 6 cylinder engine , body by fisher, aluminum wheel covers with no name on them. wood wheels, saxon retainers,unique design on bumber, a unique cowl :confused:

My guess is Pontiac 1929.But you have a sign on the fire wall does`t it tell what it is.

Leif in Sweden.

I looked up a few of these cars and you are likely correct either 29 or 30.. I originally thought it was older than this.

The tag said body by Fisher... no reference to make

Thanks for your help

Don:)

If the hub cap is original to that car it is a Series 6-29, manufactured between November 1928 and July 1929. It has "Jaxon" wheels and rims and "Midland Steeldaulic" brakes. The photo seems to show a rear quarter window so it would be a "four door" sedan not a "landaulet" sedan. If the hood is around and has horizontal louvers it is an early model. These hoods warped so part way through the year they went back to vertical louvers.